Aston Spirit Black
Limited Edition Bundle
This limited bundle includes a highly collectable, beautiful black textured version of the Spirit, plus the best-in-class SwiftShield pop filter and shock mount set.
Everything you need for high-class recordings of vocals, instruments and most other sound sources.
The Aston Spirit is a multiple award-winning, high-performance switchable pattern condenser microphone, utilising a 1” gold evaporated capsule. Versatile enough to use with most instruments, it excels on acoustic guitar and vocals, while Spirit’s Aston 33 panel selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components.
This highly accurate microphone is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics and gives stunningly natural and transparent recordings, capturing all the detail in the high range, but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
Nominated for the prestigious NAMM TEC Award in 2016, and holding a host of other international awards, it is universally acclaimed as one of the best condenser mics you can own at any price point, even up against mics 10 times its cost!
The Aston Swift shock-mount takes microphone mounting to the next level of ease. With 2 quick release spring clips, mounting your microphone takes seconds and while the ‘ShockStar’ suspension eliminates the need for fiddly rubber bands, it offers a high level of elasticity for maximum isolation. The Shield pop filter itself features a unique, solid stainless-steel shield, with precisely acid etched hexagonal filter holes, to give crystal clear vocals, with perfect acoustic performance for plosive (pop) control. It also presents a large surface area and curves around the mic, so vocalist movement is never an issue.
- Professional, transformer based cardioid condenser mic
- Detailed, transparent, beautifully open sound with sparkling highs
- Selectable polar patterns; cardioid, omni, figure of eight
- Shock-resistant wave-form spring head
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: 23.7 mV/Pa
- Pad (-10 / -20 dB) and Low-Cut Filter (@ 80Hz) switches
- Beautiful and tough tumbled chassis in a custom black finish
- Premium Universal Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- Ultimate mechanical isolation with Aston’s ‘ShockStar’ technology
- Super hard-wearing Aluminium and glass-fill nylon construction
- Ultra-swift proprietary mounting system
- Solid stainless-steel pop shield with ‘Hextech’ filter holes
- Hygienic washable filter
- Large surface area
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.