The largest power supply extender in the Future Power Generation series
When the celebrated CIOKS DC7 was released, it definitely caused a stir in the PSU market. With its ground-breaking low profile, low weight and high output connectivity, DC7 has quite rightly found its way onto thousands of pedalboards the world over. Now with the CIOKS 8 Expander, the range has increased to provide pedal devotees even more low noise power options for their sonic treasures.
CIOKS 8 is CIOKS’ largest switch-mode power supply extender. Not only is CIOKS 8 the perfect companion to the CIOKS DC7 (via the DC7’s 24 V outlet), but it can also be used and offer clean power from other PSUs that has a 24 V DC outlet.
With its eight additional outlets, individually selectable between 9, 12, 15 and 18V DC, each outlet can deliver up to a staggering 660 mA! To use CIOKS 8 as an extension to DC7, simply use the included DC Link cable to connect the CIOKS 8 to the courtesy 24V outlet on your DC7 and you are good to go. In case you want to use CIOKS 8 as a stand-alone power supply you can power it with any 24V DC adapter with the appropriate DC plug. To get the full 6W output power on all 8 isolated outlets, the adapter used to power CIOKS 8 should have an output power of 60W.
If you are looking for a super powerful power supply setup to power a large pedalboard, the combination of a CIOKS DC7 plus a CIOKS 8 will definitely be a stunning solution, as this combo will give you 15 isolated outlets in total with 4 switchable voltages on each outlet plus a 5V USB outlet to charge your smartphone or tablet (courtesy of DC7).
- Ground-breaking low profile and weight
- 8 isolated DC-outlets, each providing up to 660 mA (at 9 V DC) – total maximum output power 48 W*
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Independently selectable voltage on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18 V)
- Global overload status LED
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP – for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
- 24 V DC link and 12x Flex cables included: (1x 1015 3x 1030 2x 1x 2050 1x 4050 1x 5050 1x 1035 & 1x 1533)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
* Total output power of 48 W can be achieved provided an appropriate and sufficient input power source is applied. For full output power please use a 24 V DC source with min. 60 W of power capability such as CIOKS DC7).
Available: Mid April 2020
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.