True Vintage Germanium Distortion
The Germanium Filter is Death By Audio’s love letter to sticking a pencil in your speaker. Start with a console-style drive circuit, add in a dash of obsolete germanium transistors and finish it off with a super intense DBA-style filter – BLAMO! You’ve got a sound heavy enough to crush on and sharp enough to slice a tomato.
- Filtered Germanium Distortion Pedal
- Based on a console-style drive circuit
- Uses vintage Germanium transistors
- Huge Gain range – Sweeps from mild overdrive to blasted-out fuzz
- Filter section for detailed control of the drives frequency response – for huge low end, scooped mids, and sharp, piercing highs
- Controls interact with the guitar’s volume control
- Internal Volume trimpot – for set-and-forget control of overall output level
- True Bypass Switching
- Compact footprint and top-mounted jacks for easy pedalboard mounting
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
(centre -, 2.1 mm, ~5mA current draw)
The Filter control is extremely unconventional – it’ll take you from bottomless, sub-woofered out lows to super searing and brittle highs, with a universe of tone in between. The Germanium Filter will help you find the sweet spot for your instrument in any situation – at a show, in the studio, or even stranded on the side of the highway after your tour van catches fire – hey, it happens!
The Gain knob starts with a dirty boost that then spans through saturated drive, spitting distortion, and a blistering fuzz tone. Get ready for your sound to be cranked up to infinity-and-a-half and captured on tape by the most incredible recording engineer you’ve ever heard – only there’s no engineer and no studio. Just you, your guitar, your amp and the Germanium Filter.
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.