Jackson Audio NEW WAVE
Stereo Analog Chorus/Vibrato
For the NEW WAVE Jackson Audio set out to make the best sounding and versatile 100% analog, stereo chorus/vibrato pedal.
To achieve this they knew we could not go digital but needed to add the features that digital products provide. Using authentic MN3007 BBD chips, operating at 15V internally like the 80’s units did. This pedal delivers the classic sounds with added modern precision as well as all-new modulation sounds.
Powered by a digital microprocessor, the pedal offers unparalleled control over the analog circuit for unmatched waveform accuracy and programmable presets, features and MIDI. Designed for guitar, bass and keys with an easy to operate interface.
- Stereo Analog Chorus/Vibrato effects pedal
- Analog modulation section based on real MN3007 bucket-brigade chips paired with a digital microprocessor for precise control
- 7 presets tailored for classic and modern Chorus, Vibrato, and Rotary sounds
- 70s – Classic mono chorus using clock and LFO settings measured from an original CE-1
- 80s – A stereo chorus reminiscent of the classic CE-300
- RCK – An 80s style chorus with a built-in +/- pitch shifter for a classic rack tone
- VIB – Classic Vibrato with complete control
- ROT – A pitch and amplitude modulation effect for an accurate emulation of a Leslie speaker cabinet
- HRM – A harmonic mode that modulates each channel in a mathematical relationship for new chorus sounds
- UC – User Control, which allows for full control and the ability to create wild sounds
- 5 digitally controlled LFO wave shapes: sine, triangle, square and two custom harmonic shapes inspired by the ARP Solina keyboard
- Mix control to steplessly blend dry and effected signals (dry-chorus-vibrato).
- Depth control allows for super subtle to completely seasick modulation – Press and hold to Save Preset
- Speed range from 0,1Hz to 10Hz
- Tone control for super dark to super bright modulation tones
- Phase knob becomes a Ratio control to adjust the multiplier of right compared to left channel – very cool for Percussive and Leslie style Rotary effects
- Delay knob adjusts the center frequency of the BBD chips’ control clock – for very loose or tight and compressed chorus tones
- Tap tempo, RAMP and BLOOM functionality
- 80s-inspired latch mode for momentary activation
- Full MIDI control and Expression control over speed via 3.5 mm TRS jacks
- Phase/Ratio control for changing phase alignment of the dry and modulation channel from 0-180 degrees out of phase
- Top-mounted jacks – for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Powered by (opt.) 18 V DC PSU
(centre -, 2,1mm, 250 mA current draw)
Jackson Audio’s NEW WAVE offers a ton of flexibility with programmable presets and many industry firsts and Jackson Audio had the pleasure of working with Mark Lettieri (Snarky Puppy) to create this ultimate chorus pedal.
It features seven presets tailored for classic and modern Chorus, Vibrato and Rotary sounds, including 70s, 80s, Rack, Vibrato, Rotary, Harmonic, and User Control. The pedal also offers five digitally controlled LFO wave shapes: sine, triangle, square, and two custom harmonic shapes inspired by the ARP Solina keyboard.
In addition to these presets, the pedal also offers programmable settings for use with expression, RAMP, or BLOOM foot switches.
These settings include knob parameters, tap-tempo for speed control, slow and fast settings, 80’s in-spired latch mode for momentary activation of the effect, full MIDI control, and expression pedal control of speed. The pedal also includes a phase/ratio feature, which changes the phase alignment of the two channels from 0-180 degrees out of phase to make for HUGE chorusing sounds!
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.
Audio Distribution Group is proud to be the exclusive distribution partner for Jackson Audio in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden and Norway), Finland, Germany, Austria and Italy.