Keeley Electronics Parallax
The Parallax offers the delay side of the legendary Caverns paired with unique Shoegaze inspired reverbs of the Realizer in one pedalboard friendly enclosure.
On one side of the Parallax, analog-style modulated delays create a soft bed of warm repeats, while the other side builds Reverse setting-vibrato swirls (great for those who don’t have a vibrato arm on their guitar) to ambient modulations to form perfect pools of reverb reflection. When both sides are paired together, the Parallax offers the perfect end-of pedalboard solution for Shoegaze, Ambient, and Experimental tone seekers.
- Delay and Reverb effect pedal
- Limited run of 500 pcs. worldwide only
- Delay side of the legendary Keeley Caverns V2 featuring their Magnetic Echo circuit to emulate analog magnetic drum tape-style delay
- Reverb side as found in the limited edition Keeley Realizer
- Delay time of 3 to 650ms warm delay – based on Keeley’s Magnetic Echo ciruit to emulate analog tape delay
- 3-way switchable delay modulation – for adding wow and flutter to the repeats
- Light: Soft, gentle modulation added to the delay trail
- Deep: Heavy, swirling modulation added to the delay trail
- Off: No modulation, classic analog-style warm delay
- 3 finely-tuned reverb effects perfect for shoegaze and ambient guitarists
- Soft Focus: lush, surreal recreation of the popular Soft Focus patch from the late 80s Yamaha FX500 multi effects processor
- Reverse: Reverse Reverb inspired by the 80s and 90s Yamaha SPX90 and Alesis Midiverb II rack units
- Hall: Hall Reverb with Ascending Octave-up Shimmer
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 6.3mm TRS jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Mono True-Bypass/Trails, via internal DIP switches – for individual switching of Delay and Reverb trails
- Top-Mounted Jacks – for a compact pedalboard layout
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU
(centre -, 2.1 mm, low ~75 mA current draw)
Three finely-tuned reverb effects for shoegaze and ambient guitarists who have already found their perfect drive or fuzz tone. Grab your favorite offset guitar, pick your favorite reverb mode, and take a slow dive into the hazy, atmospheric sounds that you’ve always dreamed of.
Parallax Reverb Modes:
- Soft Focus – A lush, surreal recreation of the popular Soft Focus patch from the Yamaha FX500 multi effects processor, a late 80’s rack unit that was used to achieve many signature delay and modulation effects used in the early 90’s. Adjusting the DECAY control changes both decay time of the reverb and feedback for the dual delay. DEPTH controls depth of all 4 chorus voices.
- Reverse (Reverse Reverb) – Inspired by the two most popular rack mount reverb effects of the 80’s and 90’s, the Yamaga SPX90 and the Alesis Midiverb II. DECAY switches between 8 different fixed delay times from a quick 150ms all the way up to a half second. No tremolo bar, no problem! Reverse mode also features an envelope triggered vibrato that emulates the pitch bend from a Jazzmaster tremolo bar. Change the DEPTH control will set how deep the ‘term bar’ is pushed. The WARMTH control in this mode is designed to work like the Jazzmaster rhythm pickup tone control.
- Hall (Hall Reverb with Ascending Shimmer) – Hall reverb with an octave up. The output of the reverb is fed into an octave up which then feeds back into the input of the reverb, creating an infinitely ascending octave feedback loop. The DEPTH control will change how noticeable this pitch effect is.
The Delay side of the Parallax offers three way switchable modulation that gives you access to even more analog textures. These carefully voiced echoes sit well in the mix whether clean or paired with your favorite drive or fuzz.
Parallax Delay Modulation Modes:
- Off – No modulation, classic analog-style warm delay
- Deep – Heavy, swirling modulation added to the delay trail
- Light – Softer, gentle modulation added to the delay trail.
Use the Rate, Blend, and Repeats knobs in conjunction with the mode switch to unlock the full palette of Delay sounds in the Parallax.
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.