Transcend beyond limits
Drive tone is one of the most personal things in music. It’s the equivalent of an artist’s color palette and truly defines a player’s signature sound. Hence, with Logan Transcend Drive, KMA Audio Machines sought to create one of the most versatile and vibrant drive pedals ever, so you can make your art sing precisely the way you envisioned.
Wow! That was a lot of color and paint innuendos there, huh? But it had to be done, because the Logan is now available in a stunning and ultra-limited Desert White colorway, with matching anodized red knobs.
Only 100 of the Logan Desert – Transcend Drive will be made available world-wide and once they’re gone, they’re gone for good! So, if you want an exceptionally inspiring piece of art on your pedalboard, both visually and sonically, then this is your big chance!
Logan is made to transcend the well-known boundaries of overdrive.
It doesn’t matter if a musician is looking for a pre-amp, a low/mid-gain drive or a screaming resonant cocked-wah sound, Logan will deliver the goods and more! Combined with KMA’s active 3-Band EQ, including a fully parametric Mid-EQ with a separate On/Off-Footswitch, Pre or Post Gain position-switch and an expression-in for hands-free filter sweeps, Logan is sure to provide great tones and outstanding flexibility.
- Ultra-limited Desert White colorway with matching anodized red knobs
- Open and super touch-responsive overdrive pedal
- Impressive high-headroom-design (up to 25 dB)
– perfect for use as a preamp with IR cab sim or modellers
- 3-band Active EQ with adjustable Mid Frequency
– allows for the ultimate in tonal flexibility
- Dedicated Mids footswitch, great for pushing solos
- Standard expression input
– allows control of the midrange frequency for fast and quacky wah-like sounds,
to slow and enveloping phaser style filter sweeps
- Made in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2,1 mm, ~30 mA current draw)
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.