ABY and STEREO ABY
Passive Mono and Stereo ABY pedals,
with active switching
Introducing the new range of ABY pedals from KMA Machines – affordable, expertly built in Berlin, mechanically noise-free and with eye-catching looks.
ABY boxes are very commonly available accessories from a multitude of manufactures, so why did KMA decide to make their own? What’s on the market today is either generally low-cost, with clunky and loud switches (that tend not to last) or they are highly specified and therefore quite a lot more expensive than many people need.
In addition, it is difficult to find an inexpensive and simple ABY device in a stereo format. With the popularity of stereo pedals, KMA made a great little STEREO ABY Device to use in their Berlin workshop and in the process found it extremely useful. So, the brand decided to make it available as a pedal to the world.
Created with a focus on durability, reliability, simplicity and hassle-free operation, these passive ABY pedals also feature KMA’s True Bypass active silent relay-based soft-switching, to reduce mechanical noise and those nasty unwanted pops and clicks when in use. The 3 distinct LEDs also quickly and easily show exactly which signal path has been selected at a glance.
- Passive range of affordable yet high-quality ABY pedals
- Stereo version available
- True Bypass, with active switching – best of both worlds
- Active silent relay-based soft switching, heavily reduces mechanical noise and pops
- Omnidirectional, for 2 into 1 or 1 into 2 operation
- Distinct LED colours, to indicate the selected signal path at a glance
- Durable compact enclosure for years of reliable switching
- Top-mounted jacks, will fit into any setup
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Power by opt. 9 V PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2,1 mm, 40 mA max. current draw)
Available: Mid December 2023
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.