Transcend beyond limits
Yes, yes, we know… yet another overdrive pedal! Does the world really need this? Well, in the case of Logan – Transcend Drive, Audio Distribution Group and KMA Machines honestly believe the answer is a resounding YES!
Otherwise this German brand wouldn’t have spent well over a year conceptualising, designing and perfecting Logan in order to give the world a first class and adaptable drive pedal that adds immense tonal dimension and flexibility to anyone’s setup, all while preserving the natural characteristics and feel of your instrument.
Logan is made to transcend the well-known boundaries of overdrive.
It doesn’t matter if a musician is looking for a pre-amp, a low/mid-gain drive or a screaming resonant cocked-wah sound, Logan will deliver the goods and more! Combined with KMA’s active 3-Band EQ, including a fully parametric Mid-EQ with a separate On/Off-Footswitch, Pre or Post Gain position-switch and an expression-in for hands-free filter sweeps, Logan is sure to provide great tones and outstanding flexibility.
- Open and super touch-responsive overdrive pedal
- Impressive high-headroom-design (up to 25 dB)
– perfect for use as a preamp with IR cab sim or modellers
- 3-band Active EQ with adjustable Mid Frequency
– allows for the ultimate in tonal flexibility
- Dedicated Mids footswitch, great for pushing solos
- Standard expression input
– allows control of the midrange frequency for fast and quacky wah-like sounds, to slow and enveloping phaser style filter sweeps
- Made by hand in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~30 mA current draw)
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.