8 Magical Stereo Reverbs in one Compact Pedal
With richer reverbs and a Mix knob that goes 100% wet, the Immerse Mk II is Neunaber Audio Effects‘ best- sounding reverberator to date. Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes. The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects, including the new W3T and Sustain effect:
- W3T (Wet version 3): exclusive to the Mk II, our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate: Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall: The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for
achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring: The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain: A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo: Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune: Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer: Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA.
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.