Neunaber Audio Effects has launches a brand new pedal – the Neuron – Gain Intelligence today.
Versatile preamp pedal with presets & MIDI
Neuron achieves a seamless array of incredible amp tones in a compact pedal – from sparkling clean to heavy distortion and everything in between. A multistage, dynamic gain architecture yields unparalleled control over the desired amount of distortion – effortlessly producing harmonic structures that range from subtle to dense and complex. One of its most salient features is its feel, which is almost hyper-realistic when compared to an amplifier.
“Neuron is the culmination of years of research and development,” said company founder, Brian Neunaber. “We studied the gain circuits of both tube and solid state pedals and amps to learn, not only how they sound good, but why. We developed new and unique algorithms to test our findings, then refined these algorithms based on what we learned.”
- Integrated compressor constrains the drive level for smooth, consistent tone.
- Adjustable studio-quality noise gate keeps your signal quiet.
- Tilt EQ adapts your tone to various setups without changing presets.
- Defeatable speaker simulator for running direct.
- Three-band EQ with tightness and presence enables a plethora of tonal options.
- Up to 6 presets can be stored for quick recall via the footswitch. Up to 24 presets can be recalled using a MIDI controller.
- All controls are accessible using a MIDI controller.
Available: April 2019
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.