Natural Overdrive with a sparkle
Ideal for blues and crunchy rock sounds (or for that extra punch when soloing), the Nobels ODR-1 has been the first choice and secret weapon for many players and top studio guitarists for over 30 years. In fact, this top selling pedal has developed its own almost cult following since it was first designed and engineered in the eighties.
At NAMM 2020 the pedal got an upgrade for the ODR-1BC model, with the addition of a (much-requested) bass cut switch to help tame low end (if needed for humbuckers etc.). In addition, the internal power circuitry was developed to allow for more headroom and Glow-in-the-Dark knobs were added.
Step forward to today, and Nobels release a limited-edition version of this highly sought-after pedal in a very special green sparkle finish, making the pedal look as stunning as it sounds! ODR-1Ltd. retains all the upgraded features from the BC model as well as maintaining the Nobels’ Spectrum control, one of the most important ingredients of the original pedal’s success.
Only a small number of ODR-1Ltd. will be released, just 2000 worldwide, so grab a piece of legendary overdrive history while you can!
- Limited-Edition Analog Overdrive Pedal in Green Sparkle finish
- Bass Cut feature – helps to tame the low end
- Accepts 18 V power – allows for additional headroom
- Remote input jack – allows the pedal to be switched on/off remotely
- Controls: Drive, Spectrum/Tone and Level
- Buffered Bypass
- Solid metal housing
- Low current consumption
- Overhead battery compartment – allows for quick battery changes
- 4x Mounty-P Mounting Plates
- Powered by 9 -18 V DC PSU or PP3 9V Battery
(centre -, 2.1 mm, ~11 mA current draw)
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.