Microphone Effects Manipulator
Originally conceived as a simple effects pedal for vocalists, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors MAW is a fully functional pedal for any application that involves a dynamic microphone.
Featuring a high-quality microphone preamp fed into three foot-switchable effect engines and an effects loop for integrating you own favourite external effects, MAW is both perfect as a versatile tool for studio tinkerers or it can be an all-in-one for creative vocalists looking to control their live sound.[Product Name]
MAW can saturate, reverberate, delay, flange and rotate your signal with the three on-board effects sections, plus you can integrate additional effects pedals with the send/return loop for a world of other creative uses. This is also perfect to patch in other pedals and effects that you may already have, which traditionally wouldn’t be able to be hooked up to a microphone directly.
Both a microphone audio workstation and a poetic tool, MAW likes an XLR signal but will take a 1/4” jack input too. Multiple outputs and expression control finish out this versatile toolkit.
Let its voice become yours.
- Vocal Effects Pedal
- XLR Microphone preamp for dynamic microphones
- Microphone gain control with pad switch for hot signals
- Tone knob – low pass filter for darker or brighter tone
- Switchable saturation section, with blend and tone knobs to sculpt your tone
- Two foot-switchable multi-effects engines:
- First – two reverbs, short delay, phaser, lower and upper octaves
- Second – two additional reverbs, long delay, flanger and rotary
- Momentary or Latching Switching – for seamless effects changes on the fly
- FX Loop – add your own effects pedals into its signal chain
- Effects trails – allows natural Reverb and Delay decay
- External Expression Control – for each effects section
- 1/4”/6.5mm instrument cable input
- Dual outputs:
- Wet – switchable between 1/4”/6.5mm or XLR
- Post-saturation Dry – XLR
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~210 mA current draw)
Available: November 2019
Creative Mix Engine
Adding multiple pedals to your pedalboard can often lead to imaginative thoughts such as “which pedal should go into which?” or “what if my clean sound could be mixed with my drive after my reverb, yet before my tremolo?”.
Well the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Signal Blender is here to help with your signal flow and find new sounds, letting you be more original with your own tone.
Signal Blender can be used in a variety of creative ways, including as a parallel effect blender, an active ABY in both directions, 3-to-1 mixer, 1-to-3 splitter, volume level setter and so much more. Through its pair of send/returns connections, the pedal offers an array of parallel routing options, primarily an input and output, volume control and switching.
This versatile stompbox, as part of OBNE’s utility line, also offers phase correction switches for both sends, plus clever switching allows for latching or momentary on/off action with trails. In addition, a 9v power thru connection is ideal for not taking up any more precious outlets on your PSU, perfect for that extra pedal you absolutely need to fit onto your board.
- Parallel effect blender
- 3-to-1 mixer
- 1-to-3 splitter
- Active ABY in either direction
- Volume level setter…and more!
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~31 mA current draw)
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.