REVV Amplification Green Channel 2 of the Generator Series Amplifier is an expressive crunch tone that is loved by many top Nashville session artists for its feel and clarity. Applying this core amp tone to an amp-like pedal format, G2 delivers a great boost/overdrive, always-on tone-enhancer or even old-school higher gain sounds.
G2’s real value is in its versatility. While its tonal-focus is perfect for blues, country and classic rock tones, it stacks well as a boost paired with the heavier G3 & G4 pedals for even more flexibility.
- Amp in a box: Big driven amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options
- Plays nicely with: Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops and with Cab Modelling
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature ‘Green Channel’
- An expressive and dynamic crunch voicing that provides almost-clean to a satisfying solo drive
- Clear, Warm, Responsive Tone
- The G2 always sits how you want in a mix, whether you are using it as your main gain source or boosting your amp
- Three Dynamic Voice Settings: Off gives you a full-range boost, with 3-band EQ suitable for enhancing your clean tone or boosting your amp. Blue is the core tone of the pedal, touch responsive with musical breakup. Red brings you a fat classic amp-like gain tone
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities: The G2 has the widest gain & EQ range of any the Revv G Series pedals. From totally clean, to huge overdrive you can sculpt the high, low & mid-range to your exact rig and preferences
- Builds Your Own Tone: The G2 plays nicely with other pedals and is designed to stack well with low noise. Combine with your existing favourite drives or other Revv G-series pedals to “build your own amp” on a clean pedal platform. Alternatively, use G2 to tighten up your searing high gain tones!
- Form Factor: Small Single-Space Enclosure, Durable Construction, Blue LEDLaser Etching, Top-mounted I/O
- Made in Canada
- Powered by opt. PSU
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~17mA current draw)
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.