Stainles Steel Roundwound Bass Guitar Strings
Stringjoy Rangers bass strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality steel windings, hand wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel wire.
Stringjoy ‘s stainless steel roundwound Rangers give you a full piano-like bass tone with rich harmonics, a crisp, bright top end and a full bottom end. Perfect for bassists looking to stand out from the crowd.
We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
Available for 4, 5 and 6-string long scale basses, Stringjoy Rangers feature a taper at 37.1″ from the ball end, ideal taper-length for all 34″ and most non-string-thru 35″ scale basses.
- Stainless Steel Roundwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings
- Top quality stainles steel wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire
- Best both worlds when it comes to bass guitar strings
- Treble strings provide snappy sound while low strings offer
- Perfect for bassists looking to stand out from the crowd
- Piano-like bass tone with rich harmonics and a full bottom end
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Made in Nashville Tennessee, USA
Available: Late October
Authorised ADG dealers can visit the ADG Hub dealer portal for additional information, product pictures, webtexts etc.